“Yesterday, I was 20 years old,” said Aznavour to emphasize how quickly time flies. Automobile magazine, which appeared for the first time in 2002, presents its 20e editing. We have changed our naming letters for the occasion and redesigned the general layout of the inside pages.
Our 2021 reports
- 20 years behind the scenes of Automobile magazine: funny facts and anecdotes
- Make the right choice for a home charging station
- Rallyekart: extreme sport behind the wheel
- Shopping for a car during a pandemic
- Let the revolution begin: the most anticipated electric models in the next year
Vincent Aubé, Benoit Charette, Alexandre Crépault, Michel Crépault, Éric LeFrançois, Alain McKenna, Carl Nadeau, Daniel Rufiange
- A 2e opinion for the majority of vehicles tested
- The complete list of used vehicle prices for the past six years
- Annual fuel costs and the number of liters consumed annually
- Detailed technical sheets of all the versions of each model (not the tested model only)
- The number of vehicles sold in Quebec and Canada
- The three-year depreciation rate
- The green rating which identifies the most ecological models
Each manufacturer is presented on a double page with the 2021 novelties, the missing models, the prototypes, the highlights of the last year and the path to follow in the next 10 years.