$ 80,995 on the Durango SRT Hellcat
Photo: FCA Media / Courtesy
Dodge not long ago he announced his new line Durango and inside she unveiled the Durango SRT Hellcat, the most powerful SUV of all time. However, we still did not know anything about the prices of these vehicles.
The Dodge Durango model line offers more performance and six different models: SXT, GT, Citadel, R / T, SRT 392 and SRT Hellcat.
“Durango is our three-row Dodge muscle car,” he said in a release Tim Kuniskis, Global Director of Alfa Romeo and Director of Passenger Cars – Dodge, SRT, Chrysler and FIAT, FCA – North America. “Nowhere else but Dodge can you find an SUV that can tow more or haul more a quarter of the time faster than the Durango SRT Hellcat.”
In this line of SUVs it has for all tastes and budgets, Here we leave the prices of these trucks.
- Durango SXT RWD priced at $ 31,765
- Durango SXT AWD priced at $ 34,365
- Durango GT RWD priced at $ 35,965
- Durango GT AWD priced at $ 38,565
- Durango R / T RWD priced at $ 45,305
- Durango R / T AWD priced at $ 47,905
- Durango R / T AWD Tow and go priced at $ 53,900
- Durango Citadel RWD priced at $ 47,805
- Durango Citadel AWD priced at $ 50,405
- Durango SRT 392 AWD priced at $ 62,995
- Durango SRT Hellcat AWD priced at $ 80,995
Dealers can now order 2021 Dodge Durango SXT, GT, R / T, Citadel and SRT 392 models, with initial deliveries to dealers beginning later this year.
The Durango SRT Hellcat will be arriving in early 2021.