Don’t forget to insure your motorcycle and have it with adequate coverage. There are many practices and systems that can help make your motorcycle a little safer and less likely to be stolen.
Car and motorcycle thefts have continued to increase, with the pandemic COVID-19 They did not stop even though we should not leave the house.
Motorcycles are an easy target for theft and extra precautions must be taken to avoid being a victim of your motorcycle being stolen. Thieves have many tricks and know how to disable many of the systems they have, so if you thought that only one alarm was enough, we are in a serious error.
There are many practices and systems that can help make your motorcycle a little safer and less likely to be stolen. Here we have put together some tips to prevent your motorcycle from being stolen.
- Avoid dark places. If there is no parking nearby, avoid leaving it in places out of the light or the sight of other people.
- Parking lots. Whenever possible put your motorcycle in a parking lot even if you have to pay for it.
- Include GPS location systems. These systems are very useful to locate your motorcycle in case of theft, since you can know its exact location at that very moment.
- Documentation. Do not keep or leave the ownership documents on the motorcycle.
- insurance. Do not forget to insure your motorcycle and have it with the necessary coverage, so that in case of theft you can make your claim to the insurance company
It may interest you: