With this list, you can make an easy meal on a budget this Labor Day weekend.
Costco is one of the supermarkets that has a great variety of products.
Photo: Paul Kane / Getty Images
We are on the weekend of Labor day and many families cook some sandwiches to say goodbye to the last days of summer. Whether you are with family or friends, Costco always has all the necessary food you need.
This is a shopping list of products from Costco that will make your Labor Day meal an unforgettable experience.
If what you want is to enjoy a drink to quench your thirst, there is the pack of two bottles of organic lemonade and if you prefer the sparkling juices Izzy They are perfect for preparing cocktails, you just have to add a little of your favorite drink.
Costco has a wide variety of chips, dips, hummus and guacamole in individual containers that make them perfect for a gathering where the social distancing is present. Most of the chips has its own bag of dippers. Guacamole, onion, or cheddar fries will go well with hummus.
Also a shrimp platter with cilantro and lime can be a great start.
- Kirkland Organic Hummus Cups ($ 8.09)
- Organic Guacamole with Kirkland Chunks ($ 18.89)
- Sun Chips Multigrain Variety Mix ($ 15.89)
- Kirkland Signature Cilantro Lime Shrimp, Fully Cooked ($ 18.29)
Every gathering needs a salad. Costco It has an organic avocado salad that will be essential for a barbecue. You might be craving the chicken salad with almonds and blueberries.
During the meal we can suggest the marinated Korean bulgogi Costco. There are also the lobster tails that are delicious on the grill and the Angus Chuck Beef Patties.
- Meat District USDA Choice Raw Angus Chuck Beef Patties ($ 21.99)
- La Boulangerie Super Soft Brioche Buns ($ 7.09)
- Choice Beef Bulgogi ($ 23.65)
- Kirkland’s Cold Water Lobster Tail ($ 60.98)
Desserts are always essential for any celebration, no matter how big or small.
A slice of watermelon is an easy choice. There are also the Mini brownies that will be a great choice or the chocolate mousse cake.
- Seedless watermelon$ 7.39)
- Just Desserts Ghirardelli Brownie Bites ($ 9.79)
- Kirkland’s Chocolate Mousse Cake ($ 19.59)
-You may also be interested: