León authorities detained three people during a series of searches of homes where they found weapons, drugs … Image: Special
The Guanajuato State Attorney General’s Office (FGE) secured 100 kilos of drugs in operations held in various homes in the city of León.
In the operations, three people were also arrested and firearms, cartridges and vehicles were seized.
Among those arrested are two men and a woman.
- More than 100 Kg of different substances with the characteristics of various drugs
- 5 firearms, 3 long and 2 short
- 6 magazines and hundreds of cartridges.
- 3 motor vehicles
- 2 gram scales
- Various adhesive labels alluding to a criminal group
- A lot of luxury watches
- 2 sets of handcuffs and coins of different denominations
The insured properties and objects were protected by this authority, in order to give continuity to the investigations and define the legal situation of the detained persons.
– Attorney General of the State of Guanajuato (@FGEGUANAJUATO) September 21, 2020
It may interest you:
Fight drug trafficking through the money route
El Sardinero and Venezuela: trade, drug trafficking and laundering
Mexican narcos, terrorists for Trump
Copyright law strictly forbids copying all or part of Excelsior’s materials without having previously obtained written permission and without including the link to the original text.