OffTheBUS

24/7 Live News Portal

Four members of a family die in CDMX

Four members of a family that lived in the upper area of ​​the town of San Miguel Topilejo, in the Tlalpan mayor’s office, were found dead. The victims are two adult women and two minors.

The first police reports indicate that to mitigate the cold that is beginning to be felt in that area, they tried to heat their home with a pot and hot water, but the flame went out and the monoxide possibly killed them.

The finding was made by the father of the family, who after arriving from his workday entered his home and realized the horrible scene. His youngest daughter was inside a boat with traces of water; his wife, sister-in-law and niece were found lying on the bed, unconscious.

He immediately requested the intervention of paramedics, who said that the women and girls had at least one hour without vital signs. None of the bodies showed signs of violence.

The complainant told the authorities that on the stove he found a pot whose contents had been consumed and that the flame was out.

Due to this fact, the Attorney General’s Office of Mexico City (FGJ-CDMX) initiated an investigation folder to define responsibilities.

The victims were identified as: Monica, 22 years old; Cristal Geraldine, one year old; Cecilia, 26; and Mia, four years old.









www.elsiglodetorreon.com.mx