IUDAD DE MEXICO.
How about you prepare some rich almond truffles for surprise your partner or family in this age when there are not enough ‘apapachos’, especially if they are gastronomic.
Have you ever heard of benefits of eating almonds? is about nuts what do they bring you vitamin E, magnesium and calcium eating only a handful.
It may interest you: Job Fair offers 33 thousand vacancies; see how to register
In accordance with California Almonds, Eating 23 almonds, or one ounce, provides six grams of plant protein, four grams of fiber and ‘good’ unsaturated fats.
In addition, being a nutritious dried fruit, almonds are delicious for dessert. Below are the ingredients you need to make some delicious almond truffles, as well as the utensils.
- 1/4 cup of almond cream.
- 2 tablespoons of almond flour.
- 1 bar of dark chocolate.
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Chopped almonds.
- Pot to melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler.
- medium plastic mold
- whisk or fork.
- tray to present.
It may interest you: Is your Wifi being stolen? Google helps you know
- First, put half a bar of bitter chocolate to melt in a double boiler.
- Meanwhile mix the flour, almond cream and coconut oil to form a dough.
- With the dough, make ‘balls’ the size of a cherry tomato.
- Reserve the ‘balls’ on a tray and put them in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Pour the chocolate into a plastic mold and dip the balls of almond dough until they are completely covered.
- Take out the chocolate covered balls and place them on a tray. The truffles are ready!
- Use the almond pieces to sprinkle.
You can use a spoon to make a design on the tray in which you are going to present the almond truffles. Enjoy them!
Visit our Galleries by clicking on the following link.
In the following link you can find the latest news.
Copyright law strictly prohibits copying all or part of Excelsior’s materials without having previously obtained written permission and without including the link to the original text.