Ask for Candy or Trick in a safer way
- Avoid direct contact with those who ask you trick or treat.
- If possible, deliver the treats outdoors.
- Prepare a station with individual bags of candy for the children to carry.
- Wash your hands before handling sweets.
- Wear a mask.
Wear a mask
- Incorporate your mask cloth to your costume.
- A costume mask is not a substitute for a cloth mask.
- DO NOT wear a disguise mask over a cloth mask. It can make breathing difficult.
- Masks should NOT be used by children under 2 years of age or by people who have difficulty breathing
Keep a distance of at least 6 feet from other people who do not live with you
- Both indoors and outdoors, you are more likely to catch or spread COVID-19 if you are in close contact with other people for a long time.
Wash your hands
- I carried sanitizer with you to use after touching objects or other people.
- Use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Parents should supervise young children when using hand sanitizer.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds when you get home and before eating any candy.
Measures for other Halloween activities
To enjoy Halloween activities, remember to take steps to protect yourself from contracting or spreading the COVID-19.
Remember to always