What are the symptoms? We tell you
A few days ago the sad death of Magda rodriguez, television producer.
The sad message of Andrea Escalona to her mother Magda Rodríguez
Carlos Jiménez through his Twitter account reported that the cause was hypovolemic shock Y bleeding from the digestive tract.
The diagnosis of the paramedics who attended @magdaproducer indicates that he died from:
Hypovolemic shock and gastrointestinal bleeding.
She was found dead at 10:30 a.m. by her domestic worker at her home in @MayorCall
Personal of @SSC_CDMX tried to help her pic.twitter.com/c9kHaKIBfc
– Carlos Jiménez (@ c4jimenez) November 1, 2020
What is a hypovolemic shock?
It is a condition in which the percentage of fluid in the blood (plasma) is too low, this causes the heart to be unable to pump enough blood to the body.
Shock can cause many organs to stop working.
What are the symptoms?
- Anxiety or agitation
- Clammy skin
- Decrease or absence of urinary output
- General weakness
- Pale-colored skin (pallor)
- Fast breathing
- Sweating, clammy skin
- Loss of consciousness (lack of response)
Symptoms and clinical outcomes may vary, depending on:
- The amount of blood / fluid volume lost
- The rate of blood / fluid loss
- The illness or injury causing the loss
- Underlying chronic conditions, such as diabetes, heart, lung, and kidney disease, or injury-related
WE ALSO RECOMMEND YOU READ:
There are 5 strains of SARS-CoV-2 in Mexico
Three of 158 colonies in red by covid-19 with more than 60% positivity
And our life changed …; six months of confinement have been completed
*** MJPR ***
Copyright law strictly prohibits copying all or part of Excelsior’s materials without having previously obtained written permission and without including the link to the original text.