Innovation and Economic Development (IDÉ) Trois-Rivières and Culture Trois-Rivières provide grants totaling $ 100,000 under the Recovery Fund for innovative projects.
Following a first call for projects in August, the committees in charge of evaluating the proposals selected those that best fit into the development vision of the city of Trois-Rivières within the framework of the economic recovery. Completion of these projects will result in investments of $ 294,000.
Seven of them were selected for the component Tourism, culture and entertainment, while the other was chosen for the component Innovation.
Particular attention was paid to collaborative projects as well as to companies reinventing their service delivery in order to make it accessible in the new reality imposed by COVID-19.
Each of the selected companies has one year to carry out its project.
- Mauricie Wood Producers Union / Mauricie Mycological Sector : Very Nordic: gastronomy and authentic mycotourism
- Silex Workshop: digital studio to support creators
- Personare, historical popularization : audio-guided tours
- Seigneurial mill of Pointe-du-Lac : digital animation and audio-guided outdoor tour
- Heritage Trois-Rivières : 360 virtual tour and historical content
- 3D-iScan Laser Expertise : historical landscape simulation terminals: rue des Ursulines and the Old prison sector
- Laser Plus Trois-Rivières : virtual reality escape game stations
- EFFI: 24-hour delivery service in the Trois-Rivières territory